Support / Service Updates
Weather Alert & Service Update - April 2, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EST
Please note that, due to inclement weather and unsafe road conditions, we are currently experiencing delays in:
Newfoundland – Marine Atlantic Potential Weather Impact
If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Centre at 1.866.329.7677.
2020 Spring Weight Restrictions - Quebec
Please note that spring weight restrictions for Quebec come into effect as per below:
• Zone 1: March 9 (00:01) to May 8 (23:59)
• Zone 2: March 16 (00:01) to June 5 (23:59)
• Zone 3: March 23 (00:01) to June 5 (23:59)
The above dates are dependent upon weather conditions and are subject to change.
Temporary COVID-19 Exemptions for Certain Products - Quebec
As announced in La Gazette officielle du Québec on March 25, 2020, to benefit from the exemption, a road vehicle or combination of road vehicles must meet the two following conditions:
(1) it must carry only foodstuffs, sanitary and medical products, pharmaceutical products and products needed to produce foodstuffs; and
(2) it must comply with the maximum axle load and maximum total loaded mass applicable to the road vehicle or combination of road vehicles in a normal period, as set out in Divisions III and IV of the Vehicle Load and Size Limits Regulation (chapter C-24.2, r. 31).
For more information, please call the Customer Care Centre (CCC) at:
Commerce Solutions: 1-877-726-3329